Top 5 tips for growing weed outdoors in Australia
If you want the best results growing weed outside in Australia, follow these simple tips.
1. Choose a grow spot no one will find, sometimes planting cannabis in plain sight works well for others so just see what works for you. If you can find a spot with water nearby it will save you some hassles as you wouldn't want to keep lugging water to your plants especially if it's long distance.
2. Get a good soil mix and dig a decent size hole to put your plants in. The deeper and wider the hole, the bigger the plant. Your hole needs to accommodate for the root growth which is a big factor for big plants to take place. Look into slow release fertiliser and soil amendments.
3. Invest in quality fertiliser for the vegetative and flowering phase. Feed your cannabis plants with organic fertiliser for truly effective grows. Just remember not to overdo the fertiliser. Apply only at half the recommended dosage of nutrients.
4. Get quality cannabis seeds that are bred to be grown outdoors. This is important as some strains thrive better in the outdoors than in. Ask us in the comments below what weed seeds are good for growing outdoors.
5. Choose a spot with plenty of sun light. The more the better for your cannabis plants as sun provides the energy for them to thrive. This will get you bigger buds and faster growth.
And that's it. If you want further elaboration drop your comments below.
279,604 total views, 264 views today